torsdag 16 augusti 2012

Kellan Lutz on his line Abbot + Main, Ashley Style And Twilight Final

Photobucket www.amny.com Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz is known for his laid-back, California-casual style - and he brings that vibe to Abbot + Main, his line of cozy, ultra-soft men's and women's tees, sweatshirts and other basics ($44-$118), which he co-founded in 2011. amNewYork caught up with the 27-year-old as he gears up for the launch of the fall collection as well as November's release of the final "Twilight" film.
How would you describe your style in three words? Classic, casual, comfortable.
Your line features super-soft tees. What's the coolest tee you own - besides those from A+M, of course? I'm obsessed with my old Marine Corps olive-green shirt I wore during the filming of "Generation Kill" in 2007. It brings back so many great memories, and is so soft from all the washing throughout the past five years.
What about accessories? I have my favorite hat collection, as well as my collection of fun-colored socks. I love wearing unique socks. It's all about the mystery that lies hidden.

How can New York guys inject some California-casual style into their wardrobes?Color! I've noticed a lot of New York guys tend to stick to the neutrals, which are great, but I would suggest embracing pops of color.
What's the sexiest thing a woman can wear? For me, something cozy and comfortable - anything oversized or layered that leaves you wondering.
Of your "Twilight" co-stars, whose style do you admire? I think Ashley Green has great style. When she gets dressed up for a premiere or red-carpet event, she always looks stunning. Or, if she's running around L.A., she has a great laid-back look in jeans and a T-shirt. No matter what, she stays true to who she is and what she wears is relatable.
What can you tell us about the final "Twilight" film releasing in November? I'm just as excited to see it as you are. We shot it so long ago I forget exactly what is to come, but there will be a few really special moments that the fans will really enjoy. I can't wait to watch it with them at the premiere. 

Abbot + Main is available at Scoop NYC stores(430 W. 14th St., 212-691-1926; visit scoopnyc.com for other NYC locations).
Via TT

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...