fredag 8 juni 2012

Interview with Kristen Stewart by 'Premiere' magazine

Photobucket

Kristen Stewart was interviewed by French magazine "Premiere" ... She talks about her new film, "Snow White and the Huntsman"!

"Before the release of Twilight last and after a ride on the road with Walter Salles, Kristen Stewart continues to emancipation in Snow White and the Hunter Rupert Sanders, a film that is doing a very good story.

Premiere: The epilogue of Twilight comes out in November, you were there is little to Cannes with On The Road, you found this month in Snow White and the Hunter ... This is a big year for you. The most impressive of your young career?
Kristen Stewart: The most exciting, certainly yes! And yes, probably the largest since the release of the first Twilight. I am pleased to be showing these three very different films.The contrast to be in each of them will perhaps allow spectators to see me in a new light.But there was absolutely nothing premeditated on my part. I did not say "Okay, we arrange for these three films are released simultaneously, just to show the difference in my registry" (Laughs). It's really a coincidence and not the result of a strategy or any career plan.

Premiere: It's hard not to see in Cannes selections of On The Road Cosmopolis and the sign that chapter is definitely closed for Twilight Robert Pattinson and you ...
Kristen Stewart: Yes, Cannes is the Grail, the ultimate goal for all players. This is not to have done it this profession, but there is no reward more satisfying as a selection there.That said, it's hard for me to talk about the "end" of Twilight. Already because the last film was not released, and also because I've never had the feeling of being trapped in the saga. I always meant a change of scenery, try other things into two episodes.

Premiere: The difference is that before, between Twilight, you turn the smaller independent films like Welcome To The Rileys and The Runaways. Snow White and the Hunter is a rather large machine, especially the first part of a new franchise and the first film where you assume your status as a movie star ...
Kristen Stewart: I do not see it that way. At first I was against the idea of ​​playing in a film that could be followed. A new franchise? Thank you, but very little for me. And especially not a saga taken from Snow White, a story that everyone knows with a beginning, middle and end. I did not want to be chained to a project over a long period for Twilight. I love these films, it was a great adventure, but I really wanted to move, to reap the experiments. And then I met Rupert Sanders (film director) ... I fell under the spell of his imagination, his aesthetic procedures. It made me glimpse a new world in which I really wanted to evolve. When you meet a director, you know very quickly if it will stick or not. It will be your boss, whom you'll have to track all costs for many months. Choose a film, a role, it did nothing rational. It's a visceral instinct, almost indescribable. Overnight, you do not have it in mind. And then I met Rupert made me dive ...

Premiere: There will therefore be a result of Snow White and the Huntsman?
Kristen Stewart: I do not want to sell the chickens before they hatch (note: I took an hour to decipher the proverb on the scan ^ ^) and I have certainly no right to you say it, but yes, we are quite optimistic. We are all proud of the film, we want there to be a sequel. If there are none, it will not be a drama either, but I am hopeful.

Premiere: You have therefore to resume for five years ...
Kristen Stewart: It's weird, huh? In any case, it confirms what I said: there is no logic behind my career choice!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...